"L'esperança se'ns ha donat en favor dels qui no en tenen". W. Benjamin

27 de des. 2016

Princesa

I got to be the only girl in an all-boy fantasy, and it's a great role for women. She's a very proactive character and gets the job done. So if you're going to get typecast as something, that might as well be it for me. 

I'm not really one of those actresses like Meryl Streep. Those actresses travel outside themselves and play characters. And I'm more of an archaeologist. I play what I am. I dig what I can. It's a character that's not too far from myself, except I don't have any laser guns. 

I had a lot of fun killing Jabba the Hut. They asked me on the day if I wanted to have a stunt double kill Jabba. No! That's the best time I ever had as an actor. And the only reason to go into acting is if you can kill a giant monster. 

Font: Irish Times

Com a icona d'un estil ben peculiar de feminitat en els gèneres menors que tant ho necessiten, Carrie Fisher deixa com a llegat l'honestedat amb què es mirava la seva pròpia vida. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada